[Eeglablist] Re-EEG channel location list (Robertson, Caroline)

Nike gnanateja nikegnanateja at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 06:18:29 PST 2013

>    1. EEG channel location list (Robertson, Caroline)

 To create a location files for the channels specific to your requirements
it is better to digitize your electrode locations using a digitization
equipment like polhemus etc.

If  you do not have an equipment for that you can use the sample electrode
location files from the folder named sample_locs in your eeglab folder.

to use the sample locations, in the gui, go to edit and channel locations
and select the sample location and read locations

hope that helps,

regards,
Nike

--