[Eeglablist] reference channel information (from net station raw data)

Jerry Zhu jerryzhu at siu.edu
Mon Jun 16 16:44:52 PDT 2014

Hi Makoto,
Thank you for your reply.

While playing with my two .raw files, I did notice that eeglab deleted the
empty reference channel which did exist in one of my .raw file but not the
other (I chose to include reference channel in only one file).

It says: Delete empty data reference channel (reference channel location is
retained). But I noticed that eeglab only mark that channel type as REF.
The reference on the main window still shows unknown.

This seems to explain my phenomenon.

I may have another question about computing average reference, which I
think it might be better to open another thread.

Thank you!
Jerry

--
Jian Zhu, M.A.
Brain and Cognitive Sciences

We have two halves in the brain: left and right. Nothing is right in the
left. Nothing is left in the right.