[Eeglablist] EGI 64-channel system to 10-10 international system

Alisha Kozlovsky alishakozlovsky at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 14:38:37 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I am working with data obtained from an EGI HCGSN 64-channel cap.  I
have the .sfp file to map out the electrode positions properly in EEGLab.

However, I would like to obtain the signals at specific locations based
on the 10-10 system (Fpz, AF7, etc.) which the EGI cap does not follow,
in terms of naming and electrode placement.  Some electrodes on the EGI
cap overlay the 10-10 electrode positions, but not all.

Is there a method in EEGLab to determine the signals at 10-10 electrode
positions using the signals obtained from the EGI cap?

Thank you very much!

Alisha Kozlovsky

---