[Eeglablist] PreClustering Partial Study Design

Ahmed Almurshedi ahmed19875000 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 21:30:43 PDT 2014

Dear all

I have created EEGLAB study (2*2) (two groups in two conditions). There is no problem with the channel analysis but EEGLAB interface window showing that Nb of conditions 2 (Some missing) and Nb of groups 2 (some missing).
And also when I upload this existing study to EEGLAB its showing warning that “ICA ERSP or ITC data files with old version of EEGLAB for design 1 [and maybe other designs]. These files maybe corrupted and must be recomputed”. These warnings still appear even after recompute component measurement. I used the latest EEGLAB version for analysis.

Why there are missing conditions and groups in the study? Where?
I cannot percluster the study, its showing error msg that partial study design, you must use the study design include all dataset! How to overcome this problems and warning msgs?

Thanks in advance

AHMED