[Eeglablist] Imporatnt Inquiry -3D scalp maps in STUDY

GANESH AC coolac0017 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:33:39 PDT 2014

Sir,
Thank you for the reply.
I didn't understood the answer,( i am not expertise in matlab :-(, i know
basic stuff in matlab).
I have created study, there are six conditions....
I have precomputed for  ERP's (e.g. -100 0)
Then i am using plot ERP's to plot scalp images from 0 to 300 ms.
In this steps, where i should modify the command lines and how i get
command lines from these past steps.
Thank you
regards