[Eeglablist] Problems with statcondfieldtrip

Eric HG erichg2013 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:14:52 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thank you for the response. I've done that and the function seems to be
working now.

I just have a problem with the masking part. It assigns 0 to values even
though the p-value is below 0.05 and a high F-value (for example p-value =
0.0277 and F-value = 3.0990). I have also tried to change the alpha value
from NaN to 0.05 but it doesn't help.

Am I missing something?

Best,

Eric