[Eeglablist] ERSP and ERP analyse using MPT clustering method

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon May 18 10:45:00 PDT 2015

Dear Mohammed,

> Is this mean that even though I do not select the same ICs, I can still
compare spatial distributions of ERSP and ERP clusters?

My point is that you should not handpick the ICs before running clustering
or Measure Projection. Just apply an appropriate IC cleaning (using the
method I suggested for example) and let clustering or Measure Projection to
choose and cluster the ICs.

If you do not select the same ICs, you cannot compare spatial distributions
between ERSP and ERP domains in MPT.

I hope I made myself clear... sorry if my explanation is not
straightforward.

Makoto