[Eeglablist] ASR Removes my EOG channels

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon May 14 12:29:15 PDT 2018

Dear Hamed,

After applying clean_rawdata(), it generates clean_channel_mask under
EEG.etc. You apply clean_rawdata() once, obtain the clean_channel_mask,
modify it so that the mask does not indicate EOG channels to reject. Using
this custom channel mask, perform EEGLAB pop_select() to reject channels,
then feed this data to clean_rawdata() again without performing channel
rejection.

Makoto