[Eeglablist] ERSP outputs

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 12 20:57:55 PDT 2019

Dear Erika,

Basic facts about the parameters can be found here.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/mediawiki/images/a/a6/C2_A3_Time-frequencyDecAndAdvancedICAPracticum_updateJan2017.pdf

However, 'nfreqs', 100 generated 75 frequencies does not make sense. Are
you sure 'nfreqs' was properly recognized when you performed the
calculation? I have never heard of it.

Makoto

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 11:04 AM Erika Nyhus <enyhus at bowdoin.edu> wrote:

> I am confused about the outputs for ERSPs in std_precomp.  My data was
> epoch from -800-2000 ms and the only inputs I set for erspparams was
> 'cycles' [3 .8], 'nfreqs' 100, 'ntimesout' 200.  I am not sure why the output
> frequencies are from 3-49 Hz,  75 frequencies and why the time range is
> -100-1440, 183 timepoints.
>

> Erika Nyhus, Ph.D.
> Department of Psychology and Program in Neuroscience
> 6900 College Station
> Bowdoin College
> Brunswick, ME 04011

Assistant Project Scientist, Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience