[Eeglablist] ICA preprocessing and bipolar montage configuration

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel velu.kumaravel at unitn.it
Thu Jun 2 03:12:02 PDT 2022

Thank you very much for a valuable discussion.
I confirm Makoto's last message about realistic bipolar reference - When I
tried converting data back to unipolar reference, I realized I do not have
enough information as explained by Makoto.

If it is useful to add, I am analyzing the CHB-MIT database
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__physionet.org_content_chbmit_1.0.0_&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=rITCkKk2XaPrAvKumpGt1_L1Kzs0LMGlIexTW6slq-qap81a8u2zwqbK_9iIE5Fr&s=3_pfhPQHzpMaG_m95NJccLSFVDQoY9qLgrwLCStUSDc&e= >. Thank you once again.

Best,

Velu