[Eeglablist] dipole fit position outside head map

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 19 17:34:43 PDT 2022

Dear Valentina,

Sorry for the late reply. I hope my response still helps!

> To plot each dipole I use the posxyz variable obtained from dipfit.model
structure.

This means you are using MNI coordinates. It should be fine.

If MNI-Tal confusion is not an issue, the next thing I can think of is the
coregistration failure. In order to evaluate it, however, you should show
me how much deviation your dipoles show from the template head. Can you
upload a screenshot to some server and paste a link so that I can access
it? Can you also check that your frontal dipoles are shown in the frontal
regions instead of the locations near the left ear? Such 90 degrees
rotation to the left can often happen.

Makoto