[Eeglablist] Trouble reading in channel locations

Garcia,Christian C christiangarcia at ufl.edu
Wed Aug 31 09:48:02 PDT 2022

Hello,

I was hoping you would be able to assist us with a new issue we are running into using channel edit in eeglab.

In the past we have been able to read in our channel locations using the ASC file (attached here), however we are now receiving a new error and were notified that we should contact you for further assistance.

Is there any was to convert these into a more usable format. Please let me know.

Best,

Christian C. Garcia, PhD
Postdoctoral Associate
2022 - 2023 SEC Emerging Scholar
Neurocognitive Laboratory
Center for Addiction Research & Education