[Eeglablist] Error resample tmpMMO

Angelika Wolman awolm083 at uottawa.ca
Fri Mar 15 02:29:56 PDT 2024

Hi,

I imported .bdf files (one containing the data, the other events) to EEGLAB via this function:
EEG = pop_importNeuracle({dataNames,event_bdf_names},subfold,'memorymapped','on');
I used the memorymapped option because otherwise it didn't work.

Now I want to preprocess my data and find an error when using the function:
EEG = pop_resample(EEG, 500);
The error is:
1 Error using indexing
A subscripting operation on the Data field
attempted to create a comma-separated list.
The memmapfile class does not support the
use of comma-separated lists when
subscripting.

Error in indexing (line 81)
    res = tmpMMO.data.x(subs{:});

Error in pop_resample (line 155)
    sigtmp = reshape(EEG.data(index1,:, :),
    oldpnts, EEG.trials);

Error in preproc (line 29)
    EEG = pop_resample(EEG, 500);

Any ideas what I can do? I don't think this question has been asked already.

Thank you very much!
Angelika