[Eeglablist] Good review of MoBI studies of walking ....

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Thu May 16 16:24:30 PDT 2024

... by Dan Ferris and colleagues. Dan was at UCSD on sabbatical when we
first formulated the MoBI concept and performed first experiments
instantiating it - I recall Dan coming back from a sporting goods store
with a simple treadmill to try out.  Since then his lab has made important
technical advances in mobile EEG data collection with his dual electrode
cap system.

Mobile neuroimaging: What we have learned about the neural control of human
walking, with an emphasis on EEG-based research
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://scholar.google.com/scholar_url?url=https:**Awww.sciencedirect.com*science*article*pii*S0149763424001878&hl=en&sa=X&d=16731704345829806487&ei=ZnZGZrjaJ-2q6rQPx-GUkAY&scisig=AFWwaeZf34WOS-8BNN6hTor0ZQnb&oi=scholaralrt&hist=wQPk6NIAAAAJ:1829721778184626238:AFWwaeZkt7BWhZrvL7g6D9dpimJG&html=&pos=0&folt=art__;Ly8vLy8v!!Mih3wA!B0LWoLf-dK_AzLDq9QWbKnf-FpUz3yu3zKoow4_HdkFN7w7I04JddiSEjCFzIRXqOjVuPUMJlmlQRePVL-h0$ >
N Richer, JC Bradford, DP Ferris - Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews,
2024
Our understanding of the neural control of human walking has changed
significantly
over the last twenty years and mobile brain imaging methods have contributed
substantially to current knowledge. High-density electroencephalography
(EEG) has …

--
Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of