[Eeglablist] Help on events

LAU, Hei Yuen Dawn [SEC] dhylau at eduhk.hk
Sun Aug 11 21:44:28 PDT 2024

Hello! I'm having some troubles seeing anything on EEGLab with Edit -> Event Values even with the sample data. When I click on the button it just doesn't show anything or respond at all. Also, with my own dataset, when I click on the plot, it doesn't show the events but if I click on the legend it pops up blurry and halfway outside the screen and there's no way to edit or navigate it. Here's a picture for reference:

[cid:fb8772b5-7bef-41c1-b958-32ab2a554f50]

The picture is not cut off at the top that is literally the top of my screen. I cannot drag it or move it or even close it unless I go into Task Manager. I'm on Version 2024.1 on a PC running Windows 11, and I'm not sure if anyone has encountered the same problem and it's a bug, or whether it's just my computer, and whether anyone can give me pointers to how to make it work? Thanks!