[Eeglablist] erpimage & outdata

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:31:51 PDT 2011

conny - I assume this may be because the phase coherence of the slower
(1-Hz) activity produced in the figure by the trial phase sorting appears as
a 'smear' of some sort...

scott makeig

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 1:06 AM, conny kranczioch
<conny_kranczioch at yahoo.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been using erpimage with the option 'phasesort'. Now when I change the
> frequency for the wavelet analysis, let's say form 1 Hz to 2 Hz the erpimage
> changes - for the lower frequency the erpimage becomes somehow smeared
> (horizontally). Why is that? I can see why the erpimage would look different
> in both cases as the phase would be different for the two frequencies, hence
> trials would be sorted differently. But why the smearing?
>
> Thanks, Conny

Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation; Prof. of
Neurosciences (Adj.), University of California San Diego, La Jolla CA
92093-0559, http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott