[Eeglablist] changing the reference electrode for use the SIFT toolbox

jfochoaster . jfochoaster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 12:23:26 PST 2013

Thanks Dr. Tim,

I am using your toolbox for around one year, is a great toolbox

I have two doubt in the ScriptingExample,

i) Why do you use the following instruction?

EEG(cnd).CAT.Conn = stat_getDistribMean(PConn_boot(cnd));

ii) For which measures are tested the statistical routines?

Thanks in advance

--
John Ochoa
Docente de Bioingeniería