Details on SCCN's various calendars.
This is where you will do most of your computational work. Learn about our two clusters, which one to use for your task, and some of the commonly used commands.
Learn about our data storage facilities and where to store your data for your own personal use, for sharing between lab members, and sharing to the world.
Learn how to access your e-mail, change your password, set up vacation messages and how to forward e-mail to another account.
Learn how to access and use our GPU computing server.
Learn how to navigate our Linux workstations and options for swapping your Linux workstation for a Windows workstation or running a Windows virtual machine within the Linux workstation.
You may have several accounts while you are in our lab. Learn how to use each one and how to change your password for each account.
Learn the difference between running a remote desktop and sharing your own desktop.
If you have a phone, tablet, laptop, or even your own desktop computer, learn the options for connecting to our wireless or ethernet networks. Once on the network, you can configure our printers on your own device. Instructions for printing posters is also available.
- How do I use the revision control system (RCS) to edit the master copies of SCCN matlab scripts? (See also: Quick Reference Manual for Revision Control System (.pdf))
- How can I edit a MATLAB EEGLAB function?
- How do I compile Matlab programs?
- How can I modify the files in the SCCN FTP site?
- How do I use the "Numerical Recipes" libraries?
- How do I use desktop videoconferencing?
- How do I use "csurf" to segment MRI images?